Generation II - Delta 3-12 High Out-put Power Supply Cable on Bulk Spools or Reels
Gen II Platinum Series™ UL™ approved High Out-put In-wall Power Supply Cable (rated for 30 Amps) on long length spools and reels.
High Out-put, high performance power supply cable with a Black PVC outer jacket. Also available with our abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering on special order. For UL™ approved in-wall dedicated line power distribution circuits and DIY power supply cords.
- GEN II paltinum Series™ Delta 3-12 High out-put UL™ approved premium power supply cable features our newest construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered current flow. Promotes maximum performance when used in dedicated circuits as an in-wall power supply cable and in system components, when used for DIY power supply cords. Rated for 30 Amp circuit capacity applications and for use in 120V AC domestic or 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design (672 individual strands per conductor) resulting in a larger circular mil area (diameter) for enhanced conductivity and current flow.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for enhanced flexibility. They are color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points and are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
Jacket is an 80ºC - 300V RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall low durometer flexible Black PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual wall outlets and from wall outlets to individual components when used as DIY power supply cords.
* UL dual listed for use as a dedicated line from a circuit breaker panel box to wall outlets in a dedicated sound room, for “in wall” current carrying use between components and as a power cable for power supply cords.
- Optional outer covering over Black jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Suitable for use in creating dedicated circuits for “in-wall” applications and installations, as well as for making DIY Power Supply Cords for power conditioners, power strips, high powered amplifiers, pre-amps, sub woofers and all Home Theater and Surround Sound systems.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and on spools or wood reels in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach the terminations or power cord plugs of your choice for all bulk spool and reel orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available and for additional cost of the Platinum Silver outer covering.