Generation II - “SE”™ Heavy Duty Speaker Cables
GEN II Platinum Series™ Gamma 2-12 “SE” Special Edition High Performance Speaker Cables with heavy duty crimp style 24 Kt. Gold plated Banana Plugs on Amp ends to 8mm Spade Terminals on Speaker ends
High performance speaker cables with 6-9's (99.9999%) finely stranded oxygen free high conductivity bare copper, special proprietary non-metallic “RFI/EMI” 98% braid shield, 24 Kt. Gold plated crimp style banana plugs amp ends to 8mm spade terminals speaker ends and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- GEN II Gamma 2-12 High Performance speaker cables featuring 6-9's (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design resulting in a very large circulare mil (surface) area for all signals and frequencies to travel over, providing a more open, transparent, fast and accurate sound reproduction that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- Conductors are individually insulated with 105º C RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall color coded flexible PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes contact points. They are then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the outer jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is an 85º C RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall flexible Silver colored PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, its UL™ listing* “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum flow of signals and frequencies across the surface area of the individual conductors from the amplifier to the speakers.
* UL™ listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying speaker cable.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then covered with a proprietary non-metallic and flame retardant “RFI/EMI” over braid with 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference while maintaining cable flexibility and enhanced overall performance.
- Banana Plugs and 8mm Spade Terminals are a heavy duty “crimp” style with 24 Kt. Gold plating for maximum conductivity.
- Outer covering over Silver cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 6, 8, 12, 15 and 20 feet. Also available in custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton
|SS-GEN II-SE-SC-6-BP/SL (6 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-SC-8-BP/SL (8 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-SC-12-BP/SL (12 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-SC-15-BP/SL (15 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-SC-20-BP/SL (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|