Octaphase™ “Omega Pro-line Series” Shielded and Balanced Interconnect and Microphone Cables
“Omega Pro-line Series” High Performance Shielded and Balanced Interconnect and Professional Microphone Cables featuring Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts.
Patented “Progressive Geometric Multi-Gauge/Multi-conductor™” high performance Shielded and Balanced Interconnect and professional microphone cables. Terminated with Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts with 4% silver solder and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Harvest Gold colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- All the attributes of our Tricormaxial™ cables in a miniaturized eight conductor design. Features our exclusive “Progressive Geometric Multi-conductor/multi-gauge™” design that allows all the signals and frequencies to independently seek the “path of least resistance” as they travel virtually unimpeded over the individual conductor surfaces for each of the four conductors and gauges in each leg of each cable.
- Each of the two conductors in each cable has four individual conductors totaling a composite #22 AWG overall. The conductors are 4-9's (99.99%) pure finely stranded OFEBC (oxygen free electrolytic bare copper). The Omega Pro-line series has a 97% OFEBC braided shield over the conductors for maximum protection against RF/EM and other types of internal or outside interference.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) flexible thin wall low durometer PVC.
- The outer jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Beige medium wall low durometer PVC, surface printed with our name, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum flow of signals and frequencies across the surface area of each conductor between the components each cable is “interconnected” to.
- The outer covering over the dark beige cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abraision resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Harvest Gold color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation, directionality and to maximize signal and frequency flow between components.
- For shielded and balanced applications using Neutrik premium quality male and female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts with 4% Silver solder.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 6, 10, 20 and 25 feet. Custom cut "foot" or "metered" lengths available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton.
|SS-IC95-3-XLR (3 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-IC95-6-XLR (6 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-IC95-10-XLR (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-IC95-20-XLR (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-IC95-25-XLR (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|