Generation II - International Power Cords
GEN II Platinum Series™ Low Out-put “Digimax" 3-18 10 Amp Digital Power Supply Cord with hand assembled Furutech 250V-13 Amp Fused “UK” Male and 250V-10 Amp IEC 320-C13 Female plugs.
For use in United Kingdom and other countries with 220-250V AC electrical service using the “UK” type fused male plug.
Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put (cable rated for 10 Amps) Digital Power Supply Cords with hand assembled Furutech 250V-13 Amp “UK” style fused male and 250V-10 Amp IEC 320-C13 female plugs with 24 Kt. gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|250V-10 Amp IEC 320-C13 Female Plug||250V-13 Amp “UK” fused Male Plug|
- GEN II Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put digital supply cable rated for 10 Amps, featuring our newest construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all digital components.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded ropelay design resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for added flexibility. They are color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant medium wall low durometer Black PVC. It is surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed for “in wall” current carrying use between components and for low out-put power supply cords.
- Outer covering over is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for 10 Amp digital and other applications in 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Specifically designed and recommended for use with high speed digital equipment applications including DACS, CD/DVD/SACD players, outboard phono pre-amps, high speed transformer devices and other low amperage applications requiring a "UK" style male plug and an IEC 320-C13 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 feet. Custom cut "foot" and "metered" lengths are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-3-UK (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-4-UK (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-5-UK (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-6-UK (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-8-UK (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-10-UK (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-12-UK (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FUKF-15-UK (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|