Generation II - Domestic "US" Power Cords
GEN II Platinum Series™ Low Out-put “Digimax" 3-18 10 Amp Digital Power Supply Cord
with hand assembled Furutech 120V-15 Amp grounded male and 120V-15 Amp IEC 320-C13 female plugs.
For use in the USA and all other countries with standard 120V AC electrical service.
Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put (cable rated for 10 Amps) Digital Power Supply Cords with hand assembled Furutech 120V-15 Amp male and 120V-15 Amp IEC 320-C13 female plugs with 24 Kt. gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|120V-15 Amp Male Plug||120V-15 Amp IEC 320-C13 Female Plug|
- GEN II Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put digital supply cable rated for 10 Amps, featuring our newest construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all digital components.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for added flexibility. They are color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant medium wall low durometer Black PVC. It is surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed for “in wall” current carrying use for digital components and for use as a low out-put power supply cord.
- Outer covering is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for up to 10 Amp digital and similar applications in 120V domestic AC circuits.
- Specifically designed and recommended for use with high speed digital equipment applications including DACS, CD/DVD/SACD players, outboard phono pre-amps, high speed transformer devices and other low amperage applications that require a standard 15 Amp male plug an IEC 320-C13 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 feet. Custom cut “foot” and “metered” lengths are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-3 (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-4 (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-5 (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-6 (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-8 (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-10 (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-12 (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCLOD-10-FMF-15 (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|