Generation II - Standard Heavy Duty Speaker Cables on Bulk Spools or Reels
GEN II Platinum Series™ UL™ approved Gamma 2-12 High Performance Standard Speaker Cables on bulk long length spools and reels.
Gamma 2-12 High Performance Standard Speaker Cables with a Silver PVC outer jacket. Also available with our "Static Guard" abrasion resistant Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering on special order. For in-wall and DIY installations.
- GEN II Gamma 2-12 High Performance speaker cables featuring 6-9's (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design. There are 672 individual strands of #40 AWG Copper in each conductor, providing a very large surface area for all signals and frequencies to travel over resulting in a more open, transparent, fast and accurate sound stage that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- Conductors are individually insulated with 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall color coded low durometer flexible PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 75ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall low durometer flexible Silver colored PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, its UL listing* “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum flow of signals and frequencies across the surface area of the individual conductors from the amplifier to the speakers.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying speaker cable.
- Optional outer covering over Silver cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Suitable for longer length wiring of “in-wall” or “in-ceiling” speakers and for DIY applications.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and on spools or wood reels in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach the terminations of your choice for all bulk spool and reel orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available and for additional cost of the platinum silver outer covering.