Generation II - Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put Digital Power Supply Cable on Bulk Spools or Reels
Gen II Platinum Series™ UL™ Low Out-put In-wall Digital Power Supply Cable (rated for 10 Amps) on long length spools and reels.
Low Out-put, high performance digital power supply cable with a Black PVC outer jacket. Also available with our abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering on special order. For UL™ approved in-wall use and DIY low out-put digital power supply cords.
- GEN II Platinum Series™ Digimax 3-18 Low out-put UL™ approved high performance digital power supply cable features our newest construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered low out-put current flow. Promotes maximum performance with digital components as an in-wall low out-put power supply cable and in digital system components, when used for DIY power supply cords. Rated for 10 Amp digital applications in 120V AC domestic or 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design (168 individual strands per conductor) resulting in a larger circular mil area (diameter) for enhanced conductivity and current flow.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for enhanced flexibility. They color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points and are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 75ºC - 200V RoHS (lead free) flame retardant medium wall low durometer flexible Black PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source from wall outlets to individual components when used as DIY power supply cords.
* UL™ listed for “in wall” current carrying use between low out-put digital components and as an approved power cable for DIY digital and other similar types of low out-put power supply cords.
- Optional outer covering over Black jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Suitable for “in-wall” applications and installations, as well as for making low out-put DIY Digital Power Supply Cords for high speed digital applications including DACS, CD/DVD/SACD players, outboard phono pre-amps, high speed transformer devices, turntables and other lower amperage applications.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a spool or wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach the terminations or power cord plugs of your choice for all DIY power cords and bulk spool orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available and for additional cost of the platinum silver outer covering.