Generation II - Beta 2-22S Shielded Interconnect and Professional Microphone Cable on Bulk Spools
Gen II Platinum Series™ UL™ approved Beta2-22S spiral shielded High Performance Interconnect and Microphone Cable on long length spools and reels.
High performance spiral shielded Interconnect and Microphone cable with a dark Blue PVC outer jacket. Also available with an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- GEN II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22S features 6-9’s (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) with 168 strands of #44 AWG per individual conductor, providing a large circular mil (surface) area, allowing the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, more open and transparent sound stage that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- Each of the individual conductors of this interconnect cable is a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22S has a spiral shield of 6-9's (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) to protect against RF/EM and any other type of possible outside interference.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) low durometer flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes individual contact points. They are then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 75°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Blue medium wall low durometer flexible PVC. It is surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows. This insures maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between the components the cables are connected to, or between the performers and the recording or amplification equipment being used, when used as a professional microphone cable.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying interconnect and microphone cable.
- Optional outer covering over Dark Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a "Static Guard" Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Suitable for making DIY shielded interconnect and microphone cables for “in-wall” or “in ceiling” use and for standard DIY interconnect and microphone cable applications.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and on spools in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a spool or wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach terminations or connectors of your choice for all bulk spool orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available and for the additional cost of the platinum silver outer covering.