Generation II - Beta 2-22S
Beta 2-22S Shielded and Balanced Interconnects
Gen II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22S High Performance Shielded and Balanced Interconnects with Neutrik Male and female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold Contacts
High performance Shielded and Balanced Interconnect cables with Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold contacts and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- GEN II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22S Shielded and Balanced Interconnect Cables feature 6-9's (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) with 168 strands of #44 AWG per individual conductor, providing a very large surface area that allows the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, open, and transparent sound that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- The conductors in each pair of these interconnect cables are a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22S is a shielded and balanced interconnect with a 98% spiral shield of 99.9999% OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) to protect against RF/EM and other types of potential outside interference.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) low durometer flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Blue medium wall low durometer flexible PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between each of the components the cables are connected to.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying balanced interconnect cable
- Outer covering over the Dark Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation, signal and frequency flow between components.
- For shielded and balanced applications using Neutrik XLR connectors with 24 Kt. Gold contacts and 4% silver solder.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 18 inches, 3, 6, 10, 20 and 25 feet. Custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton.
|SS-GEN II-IC95-18-XLR (18 inches)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-3-XLR (3 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-6-XLR (6 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-10-XLR (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-20-XLR (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-25-XLR (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|