Generation II - Beta 2-22S Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables
Gen II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22S High Performance Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables with Neutrik male and female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold contacts.
High performance Professional Microphone cables with neutrik Male and Female XLR’s and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer coverining.
- GEN II Platinum Series Beta 2-22S professional microphone cables feature 6-9’s (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) with 168 strands of #44 AWG per individual conductor, providing a very large surface area allowing signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, open, and transparent sound stage that brings live and studio performances and recordings to a whole new level of accuracy and perfection.
- The conductors in each pair of these microphone cables are a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22S is a shielded and balanced professional microphone cable with a 98% spiral shield of 99.9999% OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) to protect against RF/EM and other types of possible outside interference.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) low durometer flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) dark Blue medium wall low durometer flexible PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum flow of signals and frequencies across the surface area of each conductor between the performers and the recording and/or amplification equipment being used.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying microphone recording cable for live outdoor or indoor performances, or for studio recordings.
- Outer covering over the Dark Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation, signal and frequency flow from the performers to the components being used.
- For professional microphone applications using shielded and balanced XLR cables with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts with 4% silver solder for maximum conductivity.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 and 75 feet. Custom cut "foot" or "metered" engths available on special order up to 100 feet. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton. For lengths of 50 feet or more, each one-half pair is packaged separately in its own padded display carton (one pair in two cartons).
|SS-GEN II-IC95-10-XLR (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-15-XLR (15 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-20-XLR (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-25-XLR (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-50-XLR (50 feet)||1/2 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-IC95-75-XLR (75 feet)||1/2 Pair Per Carton|