Generation II - "SE"™ International Power Cords
GEN II Low Out-put Digimax 3-18 “SE” (Special Edition) 10 Amp Digital Power Supply Cord with a special non-metallic “RFI/EMI” braid shield and hand assembled Furutech 250V-10 Amp “AU” male and 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plugs
For use in Australia and all other countries with 220-250 AC Power Service using the “AU” type male plug
Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put (cable rated for 10 Amps) Digital Power Supply Cords with hand assembled Furutech 250V-10 Amp “AU” style male and 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plugs with 24 Kt. gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 Female Plug||250V-16 Amp “AU” Male Plug|
- GEN II Digimax 3-18 Low Out-put premium “SE” (Special Edition) digital power supply cable rated for 10 Amps, featuring our newest enhanced conductor construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all low out-put digital components.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design, resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for added flexibility and color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points and are then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the outer jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 75ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant medium wall low durometer Black PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed “in wall” current carrying use between components and as a low out-put power supply cord.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then shielded with a proprietary non-metallic and flame retardant “RFI/EMI” overbraid with 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference while maintaining cable flexibility and providing enhanced overall performance.
- Outer covering over “RFI/EMI” braid shield is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for 10 Amp digital and other applications in 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Specifically designed and recommended for use with high speed digital equipment applications including DACS, CD/DVD/SACD players, outboard phono pre-amps, high speed transformer devices and other low amperage applications that require a 250V-10 Amp “AU” male and a 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 feet. All standard “foot” lengths, as well as custom cut “foot” and “metered” lengths are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-3-AU (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-4-AU (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-5-AU (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-6-AU (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-8-AU (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-10-AU (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-12-AU (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCLOD-10-FAUF20-15-AU (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|