Generation II "SE"™ - International Power Cords
GEN II High Out-put Delta 4-12 “SE” (Special Edition) 30 Amp Power Supply Cord with special 4/c wiring design, unique proprietary non-metallic “RFI/EMI” braid shield and hand assembled Furutech 250V-16 Amp SCHUKO “EU” male and 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plugs.
For use in EU (European Union) and all other countries with 220-250 AC Power Service using the “Schuko” type male plug)
Delta 4-12 High Out-put (cable rated for 30 Amps) Power Supply Cords feature special 4/c construction, hand assembled Furutech 250V-16 Amp male and IEC 320-C19 female plugs with 24 Kt. gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 Female Plug||250V-16 Amp "Schuko" Male Plug|
- GEN II Delta 4-12 High Out-put premium “SE” (Special Edition) power supply cable rated for 30 Amps, featuring our newest construction and design technology for ultra fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all system components. Ideal for use with heavy duty power conditioners, power strips, mega-watt amplifiers and all sound system components, it is a step up in overall performance from the GEN II high out-put power cords.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay design resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings. Double neutral leg provides enhanced current flow enabling components to operate more efficiently, resulting in greater overall system performance!
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for added flexibility and color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points and are then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the outer jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall low durometer Black PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed for use as a dedicated line from a circuit breaker panel box to wall outlets in a dedicated sound room, for “in wall” current carrying use between components and with plugs attached, as a power supply cord.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then shielded with a non-metallic and flame retardant “RFI/EMI” over braid with 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference while maintaining cable flexibility and providing enhanced overall performance.
- Outer covering over “RFI/EMI” cable braid is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for 30 Amp applications in 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Recommended for use with all power conditioners, power strips, mega-watt and high powered amplifiers, pre-amps, sub woofers, all Home Theater and Surround Sound systems and other applications requiring a 250V-16 Amp Schuko “EU” male and a 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 feet. All standard “foot” lengths, as well as custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-3-EU (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-4-EU (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-5-EU (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-6-EU (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-8-EU (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-10-EU (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-12-EU (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-FSMF20-15-EU (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|