Generation II "SE" - Domestic Power Supply Cords
GEN II High Out-put Delta 4-12 “SE” (Special Edition) 30 Amp Power Supply Cord with special 4/c wiring design, unique proprietary non-metallic “RFI/EMI” braid shield and hand assembled Furutech 120V-20 Amp grounded male and IEC 320-C13 female plugs
For use in the USA and all other countries with standard 110-120V AC Power Service
Delta 4-12 High Out-put (cable rated for 30 Amps) Power Supply Cords features special 4/C construction, hand assembled Furutech 120V-20 Amp male and IEC 320-C13 female plugs with 24 Kt. gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|120V-20 Amp Male Plug||120V-10 Amp IEC 320-C13 Female Plug|
- GEN II "SE"™ (Special Edition) Delta 4-12 High Out-put premium power supply cable rated for 30 Amps. Features our newest construction and design technology for ultra fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all system components. Ideal for use with heavy duty power conditioners, power strips, mega-watt amplifiers and all standard system components. It is a step up in over-all performance from the GEN II high out-put power cords.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded rope lay 4/c design resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings. Double neutral leg provides enhanced current flow enabling system components to operate more efficiently resulting in greater overall system performance!
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for enhanced flexibility and color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points and are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Black jacket is an 85ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall, low durometer PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed for use as a dedicated power supply cable from a circuit breaker panel box to wall outlets in a dedicated sound room, for “in wall” current carrying use between components and with plugs attached, as a power supply cord.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then shielded with a special proprietary flame retardant, non-metallic “RFI/EMI” over braid with 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference, while maintaining cable flexibility and providing enhanced overall performance.
- Outer covering over “RFI/EMI” cable braid is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for 30 Amp applications in 110-120V domestic AC circuits.
- Recommended for use with all power conditioners, power strips, mega-watt and high powered amplifiers, pre-amps, sub woofers, all Home Theater and Surround Sound systems and other applications requiring a 20 Amp Male plug and a 15 Amp IEC 320-C13 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 feet. Custom cut lengths are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-3 (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-4 (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-5 (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-6 (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-8 (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-10 (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-12 (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-PCHO-30-F20M15F-15 (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|