Octaphase™ “Omega Pro-line Series” Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables
“Omega Pro-line Series” High Performance Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables featuring Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold Plated Contacts.
Patented and trademarked “Progressive Geometric Multi-Gauge/Multi-conductor™” high performance Professional Microphone Cables with Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts, 4% silver solder and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Harvest Gold colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- All the attributes of our Tricormaxial™ cables in a miniaturized eight conductor construction. Features our exclusive “Progressive Geometric Multi-conductor/multi-gauge™” design that allows all the signals and frequencies to independently seek the “path of least resistance” as they travel virtually unimpeded over the individual conductor surfaces for each of the four conductors and gauges in each leg of each cable.
- Each of the two conductors in each cable has four conductors totaling a composite #22 AWG overall. The conductors are 4-9's (99.99%) pure finely stranded OFEBC (oxygen free electrolytic bare copper). The Omega Pro-line series Microphone Cables have a 97% OFEBC braided shield over the conductors for maximum protection against RF/EM and other types of outside interference.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105° C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) flexible thin wall low durometer PVC.
- The outer jacket is a 105° C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Beige medium wall low durometer PVC, surface printed with our name, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum flow of signals and frequencies across the surface area of each conductor between the microphone and recording consols, or from the microphones to the amplifiers to the speakers for live concerts.
- Outer covering over dark beige cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abraision resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Harvest Gold color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Each cable has color coded (red or black at your option) shrink tubing with our name and directional arrows for proper installation, directionality, signal and frequency flow between microphone and amplifier or recording components.
- For professional live indoor or outdoor concerts and studio recording applications using Neutrik premium quality male and female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold plated contacts and 4% silver solder.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 and 75 feet. Custom cut "foot" or "metered" lengths available on special order in lengths up to 100 feet. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one cable per carton. * Multiple pieces of the same length can be packaged together at two or more per carton for shipping purposes.
|SS-IC95-10-XLR (10 feet)||1 Per Carton*|
|SS-IC95-15-XLR (15 feet)||1 Per Carton*|
|SS-IC95-20-XLR (20 feet)||1 Per Carton*|
|SS-IC95-25-XLR (25 feet)||1 Per Carton*|
|SS-IC95-50-XLR (50 feet)||1 Per Carton*|
|SS-IC95-75-XLR (75 feet)||1 Per Carton*|